Vega One (20 Servings) | All-in-One Nutritional Shake
- Now! More Nutrition in Every Scoop
- 33% More Protein
- 2x More Greens
- Made From Real Whole Food Ingredients
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- All-in-One Nutritional Shake
- No Sugar Added
- Certified Vegan
- Calories 160
Made from real whole food ingredients, Vega One has all the good stuff you'd choose yourself if you had the time. Good for you and the planet, it has everything you need (and nothing you don't)- all in one delicious scoop.
- Protein 20g : Multisource complete protein blend that helps build and repairs strong muscles. Same amount as 3.6 medium eggs.
- Greens 6 servings: Made from 3 cups of broccoli, kale, spirulina and chlorella.
- Vitamins & Minerals† 50% daily intake: Food-based vitamins and minerals from fruits and vegetables.
- Fiber 25% Daily Intake: 6 grams of solube and insolube fiber. Same amount as 3.2 slices of whole wheat bread.
- Omega-3 1.5g: Essential fatty acids from flaxseed and hemp. Same amount as 2.3 servings of salmon.
- Antioxidants‡ 1000 Orac: Helps protect against damage from free radicals. Same amount as 3.3 cups of blueberries
- Probiotics 1 Billion: Helps promote healthy intestinal flora. Same amount as 1 cup of yogurt.
Builds Strength with High Quality Protein*
- 20 grams complete, multisource plant-based brown rice and pea protein—no soy or whey
Supports Healthy Body Composition*
- Protein and fiber help to promote satiety and healthy blood sugar management, with just 160 low-glycemic calories.*
Replaces Your Multivitamin
- Knock other supplements off your shelf! Each scoop contains 50% of your daily value for vitamins and minerals, plus Omega-3s, greens, antioxidants, and probiotics.
Good for your body and the planet, Vega One Nutritional Shake is the clean, plant-based choice to fuel your healthy, active lifestyle — without compromise. Made from natural, whole food ingredients, Vega One is a convenient, all-in-one supplement, packed with:
- 50% daily intake of vitamins and minerals
- 20 g protein, 6 g fibre, 1.5 g Omega-3
- Antioxidants, probiotics, greens
- Gluten Free
Vega One is gluten-free, and contains no added sugar, artificial flavours, colours or sweeteners.
Enjoy Vega One shaken with water, juice or a non-dairy beverage of your choice, and as a delicious, nutrient-supplementing addition to your favorite smoothie recipe.
Whether your goal is to manage weight, enhance athletic performance, or find a nutritious option on-the-go, there’s a Vega product made for you.
Mix one level scoop (or one snack pack) of Vega One Nutritional Shake in 1 to 1.5 cups (250 to 375 mL / 8 to 12 fl oz.) of ice-cold water, juice or non-dairy beverage, shake well and enjoy. Take daily for optimal health.
- Also a delicious, nutrient-supplementing addition to your favourite smoothie recipe—just add Vega One, blend and thrive!
- Vega One can also be used in recipes to replace a portion of flour for a gluten-free and protein-rich addition to brownies, pancakes and more.
- Vega One can be used 1-to-1 in any recipe featuring Vega Whole Food Health Optimizer.
- After opening, store in a cool, dry place with lid tightly closed.
Notice to First-Time Users:
As with any positive dietary change, some people may experience temporary, cleansing-type symptoms, including headaches, constipation, diarrhea and nausea when first taking Vega One. To minimize symptoms, start with one-quarter (1/4) of a serving and gradually increase intake over the next few weeks. Be sure to drink plenty of water (at least 8 cups a day) with increased dietary fibre intake.
Cautions and Contraindications:
Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood thinners (due to vitamin K) or if you are pregnant or breastfeeding (due to grape seed extract). People sensitive to niacin may experience mild flushing of the skin. Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience the following:
- Hypersensitivity to flaxseed
- Symptoms of digestive upset occur, worsen, or persist beyond 3 days
- Nausea, fever, vomiting, bloody diarrhea or severe abdominal pain
- An immune-compromised condition (e.g., AIDS, lymphoma, patients undergoing long-term corticosteroid treatment
Keep out of reach of children
Servings Per Container: 20
|See Images for breakdown||N/A||N/A|
See Images for Breakdown
Made without dairy or soy ingredients
Made in a facility that also produces milk products.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.