Bone Broth CHICKEN (300 g)
- Free-range chicken / 92% protein
- Sourced From North American beef or chicken with USDA-inspected bones
- Minimally processed and spray-dried
- Dairy free, Paleo friendly
- Low sodium
- No Carbs, No sugars
- No additives, MSG, preservatives
- Non GMO, Gluten Free
Prairie Naturals is introducing grass-fed & free-range Bone Broth protein, available in both beef & chicken.
The bones used in making our Bone Broth protein are from grass-fed, grass finished cattle and free-range chickens.
The benefits of Bone Broth
These curative components of bone broth play vital roles in gut health, immune system support, healthy bones and joints, smooth skin and overall healing.
Why Prairie Naturals Chicken Bone Broth Powder?
- Chicken broth powder offers a simple and delicious means of obtaining the nutrition of bone broth without the time-consuming effort of finding organic bones and making the broth.
- Prairie Naturals Chicken Bone Broth Powder uses parts of the animal that traditional cultures prized. All the benefits of homemade bone broth in powdered form.
- Prairie Naturals Chicken Bone Broth is dairy-free, non-GMO, Paleo-friendly, gluten-free with no MSG or preservatives.
Traditional cultures all around the world greatly value broth or soup made by simmering a variety of animal and fish bones. To this day, it is the basis of nutritious soup or stock preparation for culinary experts and health-conscious cooks. Bone broth soups are valued because they are nutrient-dense, easy to digest, and full of health-restorative goodness! Bone broth’s wide array of nutrients is celebrated in various cultures as a tried-&-true remedy for the sick and weak, or simply anyone wishing to build and fortify.
The Nutritive Components of Bone Broth
Bone Broth is one of the most unique and powerful superfoods we have today. Although the exact nutritional content may vary, broth made from bones (along with knuckles, joints & cartilage) is a rich source of digestible collagen, an array of amino acids, hyaluronic acid, chondroitin and glucosamine, easy-to-absorb minerals, and much more!
Add one scoop (15g) Bone Broth protein to 200-250 mL warm/hot water, soup or other hot beverage; add to 200-250 mL cold water, juice or smoothie and flavour as desired; blend into sauces, gravy or other dishes to give a protein boost.
Servings Per Container: 20
|Saturated Fat||0 g||N/A|
|+Trans Fat||0 g||N/A|
Chicken Bone Broth Powder
Cautions & Warnings: Due to naturally occurring variances in nature, the colour and texture of our Chicken Bone Broth may vary. It is flavourless & odourless; mixes easily with a smooth texture. Sealed for your protection. Keep out of the reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.