Bone Broth BEEF (300 g) | Grass Fed & Organic
- Grass fed beef / 98% protein
- Great source of collagen
- Sourced From North American beef or chicken with USDA-inspected bones
- Minimally processed and spray-dried
- Dairy free, Paleo friendly
- Low sodium
- No Carbs, No sugars
- No additives, MSG, preservatives
- Non GMO, Gluten Free
Prairie Naturals is introducing grass-fed & free-range Bone Broth protein, available in both beef & chicken.
The bones used in making our Bone Broth protein are from grass-fed, grass finished cattle and free-range chickens.
The benefits of Bone Broth
These curative components of bone broth play vital roles in gut health, immune system support, healthy bones and joints, smooth skin and overall healing.
Why Prairie Naturals Bone Broth powder?
- Prairie Naturals chicken & beef Bone Broth powder uses parts of the animal that traditional cultures prized. All the benefits of homemade bone broth in powdered form.
- Our bones are from grass-fed and grass-finished cattle and free-range chickens, making our certified 100% pasture-raised and free of antibiotics and hormones.
- Prairie Naturals Bone Broth is dairy-free, non-GMO, Paleo friendly, gluten-free, non-allergenic with no MSG or preservatives.
Gut Health • Joint Health • Skin Health
Prairie Naturals Bone Broth is dairy-free, non-GMO, Paleo friendly, gluten-free, antibiotic-free, non-allergenic with no MSG or preservatives.
Prairie Naturals beef Bone Broth is made from the bones and connective tissue of beef. Bone broth is a rich source of collagen protein, amino acids, minerals and connective tissue building nutrients. This easy to digest, gut friendly protein can be used to make a convenient on-the-go bone broth.
Servings Per Container: 20
|Saturated Fat||0 g||N/A|
|+Trans Fat||0 g||N/A|
|Vitamin B12||0.35 mcg||15%|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.