Test Force (60 Vcaps) | Supports Testosterone
- Supports natural testosterone production
- Helps build lean tissue
- Formulated with anti-aromatase ingredients
- Helps improve immune function
- 1000mg of Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris in every serving
- 820 mg of Standardized Fenugreek Extract to support free testosterone
- With Zinc, Magnesium & B6
- Yeast Free
- Dairy Free
Test-Force; Testosterone Booster
Did you know…Testosterone levels decrease in men starting in their twenties?
Hormonal balance is the key to male vitality. Total testosterone levels are highest in the early twenties and then start to decline at the rate of approximately 1% per year. This drop in total testosterone is gradual and the effects are not necessarily noticed for some time. What appears to be more relevant is the drop in free testosterone; this is the active form of testosterone that is not bound in the blood to the protein, sex hormone binding globulin (SHBG). This protein limits the amount of free (active) testosterone by hooking up to it, making it unavailable to tissue. As men get older, the mechanisms for freeing enough testosterone begin to shut down.
How is testosterone made:
- The hypothalamus releases gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) which stimulates luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland and initiates testosterone production.
- The pituitary gland release luteinizing hormone to the testes where is signals the Leydig cells to synthesize and secrete testosterone.
- Leydig cells are in the testes and they release testosterone.
The process is complicated and can be inhibited by factors including diet, exercise, stress, environmental factors, age, and well-being.
New Prairie Naturals Test Force is formulated with therapeutic doses of Standardized extracts of: Fenugreek, Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris, Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle, ZMA, Chamomile and Hesperidin Complex which support the biological systems that encourage optimal natural testosterone levels.
Test Force helps to:
- Increase the release of gonadotropin-releasing hormone (GnRH) from the hypothalamus gland.
- Increase testosterone production by stimulating luteinizing hormone release from the pituitary gland.
- Provides the nutrients to support greater testosterone production in Leydig cells.
- Prevent the biodegradation of testosterone by the liver.
- Block the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone (DHT)
- Block the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by inhibiting aromatase
- Increase free testosterone which binds to androgen receptors stimulating:
– Increased protein synthesis
– Increased growth hormone
– Greater activation of satellite cellsIncreased rate of new muscle fiber formation.
Servings Per Container: 30
|Fenugreek Extract (10:1/4:1/Powder) (Trigonella foenum-graecum) (20.0 % Saponins)||205 mg||N/A|
|Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris Extract (4:1/Powder)||250 mg||N/A|
|Stinging Nettle Extract (4:1) (Urtica dioica)||30 mg||N/A|
|Magnesium Aspartate||25 mg||N/A|
|Zinc Aspartate||7.1 mg||N/A|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal 5′-phosphate||2.6 mg||N/A|
|Saw Palmetto (Serenoa repens) (70% fatty acid)||40 mg||N/A|
|Hesperidin Complex (Bioflavonoid)||12.5 mg||N/A|
|Chamomile Extract (4:1) (Matricaria chamomilla)||12.5 mg||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.