Jump Rope Light Duty
Vibrant Light Duty Jump Rope | Adjustable and Stylish Fitness Accessory
Get ready to add a splash of color and energy to your workout routine with our Light Duty Jump Rope, available exclusively at fitshop.ca. This jump rope isn't just a fitness tool; it's a fun way to energize your exercise regimen, whether you're a beginner or a seasoned fitness enthusiast.
- Adjustable Length: With a 9-foot adjustable length, this jump rope can be customized to suit users of all heights, ensuring a perfect fit for everyone.
- Durable Material: Crafted from a blended PVC cord, this jump rope is designed for durability and smooth performance, making your workouts more efficient.
- Ergonomic Handles: The contoured handles provide a comfortable grip, reducing hand fatigue and allowing for longer, more effective workout sessions.
- Choose Your Color: Available in three striking colors – including vibrant orange and sleek grey – you can select a jump rope that best fits your style.
Lightweight and Portable: Ideal for those who are always on the move, this lightweight jump rope can easily be packed in a gym bag, making it perfect for workouts anywhere, anytime.
A Fun Way to Stay Fit: Jumping rope is not only enjoyable but also incredibly effective for fitness. It's a fantastic way to tone both your lower and upper body, helping to burn significant amounts of body fat. In fact, just ten minutes of jump roping can burn up to 100 calories, making it an efficient exercise for those with busy schedules.
Perfect for All Fitness Levels: Whether you're just starting out on your fitness journey or looking to add a new challenge to your routine, our Light Duty Jump Rope is an excellent choice.
Order Yours Today: Don't miss out on this essential fitness accessory. Visit fitshop.ca now to choose your favorite color and start enjoying a fun, effective workout with our Light Duty Jump Rope!
The Jump Rope Workout
Jumping rope is a great cardiovascular exercise. It's one of the foundations of a boxer's conditioning program, and you've got to be in shape to box. The tennis champ Jimmy Connors used to skip rope as part of his conditioning routine.
Wear supportive cross-trainers, tennis or basketball shoes while skipping rope. Running shoes won't give you enough forefoot support and are not intended for bouncing on the balls of your feet. Avoid jumping on concrete, floors laid over concrete, and other hard surfaces like tile. If you don't have a springy wooden or carpeted floor, place a thin exercise mat on whatever surface you do have and jump on that.
Jumping rope is strenuous and may be hard to sustain for the 30 minutes that you need for a good aerobic workout.
Try this routine, used in boxing classes:
- Skip rope for three minutes. (A round in boxing is three minutes long.)
- Take a minute off, and do as many crunches as you can.
- Skip rope for another three minutes.
- During the next minute between rounds, do as many push-ups as you can.
- Back to skipping for three minutes
- Do crunches for another minute.
You can alternate rounds of skipping with crunches and push-ups until you've completed 30 minutes or more of exercise. After the second or third round of skipping, your heart rate won’t drop that much during the crunches and push-ups.
You might not be able to do more than a few intervals of push-ups. Use any exercise you want during the minute between rounds. Try doing squats and lunges (with or without weights) to give your larger leg muscles added work. Do upper-body exercises with dumbbells during that minute. (Use proper form. Don't rush.)
One more thing: Skipping rope emphasizes your calves, so be diligent about stretching them.
Another advantage of skipping rope is that you can take one anywhere. If you're traveling and the place you're staying doesn't have a gym, you can bring your own.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.