Iron Body High Speed Jump Rope
Elevate your workout routine with the Iron Body High Speed Jump Rope, a top pick for fitness enthusiasts on Fitshop.ca. This pro-style jump rope is engineered for high-speed endurance training, combining ergonomically molded handles and an adjustable 9' rope for a seamless exercise experience. Whether you're aiming to boost your cardio, enhance agility, or burn body fat, Iron Body's High-Speed Jump Rope is your ideal fitness companion.
Key Benefits of Iron Body High Speed Jump Rope:
- Pro-Style Design: Ideal for endurance training, suitable for all fitness levels.
- Ergonomic Handles: Molded for a comfortable and secure grip during intense workouts.
- Adjustable Length: Features a 9' rope that can be easily adjusted to fit your height.
- Latex-Free Material: Safe for users with latex allergies.
- Precision Ball Bearings: Ensures smooth, efficient, and stable rope rotation.
- Soft Low Friction PVC Cord: Provides a fast and consistent swing with minimal drag.
- Effective Full-Body Workout: Engages both lower and upper body, maximizing calorie burn.
- Portable and Versatile: Easy to carry and use anywhere, from home gyms to outdoor settings.
- Calorie Burning: Just ten minutes of jump rope can burn approximately 100 calories.
Discover the ultimate tool for a high-energy, efficient workout with the Iron Body High Speed Jump Rope. Perfect for those searching for high-speed jump rope equipment, it stands out with its ergonomic design, adjustable length, and precision mechanics. Whether your goal is to improve cardiovascular health, lose weight, or enhance agility, this jump rope is a must-have in your fitness arsenal. Experience the dynamic and effective workout you've been looking for with Iron Body's High Speed Jump Rope, available at Fitshop.ca.
The Jump Rope Workout
Jumping rope is a great cardiovascular exercise. It's one of the foundations of a boxer's conditioning program, and you've got to be in shape to box. The tennis champ Jimmy Connors used to skip rope as part of his conditioning routine.
Wear supportive cross-trainers, tennis or basketball shoes while skipping rope. Running shoes won't give you enough forefoot support and are not intended for bouncing on the balls of your feet. Avoid jumping on concrete, floors laid over concrete, and other hard surfaces like tile. If you don't have a springy wooden or carpeted floor, place a thin exercise mat on whatever surface you do have and jump on that.
Jumping rope is strenuous and may be hard to sustain for the 30 minutes that you need for a good aerobic workout.
Try this routine, used in boxing classes:
- Skip rope for three minutes. (A round in boxing is three minutes long.)
- Take a minute off, and do as many crunches as you can.
- Skip rope for another three minutes.
- During the next minute between rounds, do as many push-ups as you can.
- Back to skipping for three minutes
- Do crunches for another minute.
You can alternate rounds of skipping with crunches and push-ups until you've completed 30 minutes or more of exercise. After the second or third round of skipping, your heart rate won’t drop that much during the crunches and push-ups.
You might not be able to do more than a few intervals of push-ups. Use any exercise you want during the minute between rounds. Try doing squats and lunges (with or without weights) to give your larger leg muscles added work. Do upper-body exercises with dumbbells during that minute. (Use proper form. Don't rush.)
One more thing: Skipping rope emphasizes your calves, so be diligent about stretching them.
Another advantage of skipping rope is that you can take one anywhere. If you're traveling and the place you're staying doesn't have a gym, you can bring your own.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.