Thanks for signing up for restock notifications!
There was an error signing up for restock notifications. Please try again.
C4 Sport Pre-Workout (30 Servings)
- C4 Pre-Workout Powder helps keep you energized during your workout
- Uses a special blend of clinically studied ingredients to help push your performance and energy
- Best used 30 minutes prior to exercise to help boost energy
- Contains 135mg of caffeine per serving
- Micronized Creatine Monohydrate provides critical support for muscle energy production during intense exercise to help improve athletic performance
- CarnoSyn® Beta-Alanine supports muscular endurance
- Arginine AKG promotes Nitric Oxide production in the body
- Caffeine Anhydrous supports mental alertness, and can help in the performance of cognitive tasks and reaction times
- Pyridoxal 5-phosphate and Methylcobalamin (Vitamin B6 & B12) help replenish and maintain adequate B-Vitamin levels that may be depleted during exercise or due to stimulants such as caffeine
- Informed Choice certified
- Free of banned substances
DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE. USE ONLY AS DIRECTED. Take one serving (1 scoop) Cellucor C4, mixed with 4-6 fl. oz. of water 20-30 minutes before training. Once tolerance has been assessed and you are looking for an additional boost of energy, take one additional serving (1 scoop) with serving taken before training. DO NOT EXCEED 2 SCOOPS PER DAY. Some individuals may experience a harmless tingling sensation, which is attributed to beta alanine.
Serving Size: 1 Scoop (9 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
Servings Per Container: 30
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
|Per 1 Scoop (9 g)||Amount Per|
|Vitamin B12 (as Methylcobalamin)||35 mcg||N/A|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||0.05 mg||N/A|
|Carnoysn Beta Alanine||1000 mg||N/A|
|Creatine Monohydrate||2500 mg||N/A|
|L-Arginine (L-Arginine Alpha-Ketogluterate)||655 mg||N/A|
Other ingredients: See Images for BreakdownThe products and the claims made about specific products on or through this site have not been evaluated by Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca or the Canadian Food and Drug Administration and are not approved to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional or any information contained on or in any product label or packaging. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca is not responsible for any statements or claims that various manufacturers make about their products or the general information provided for each product on this website. We cannot be held responsible for typographical errors or product formulation changes. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at Fit Shop™, Fitshop.ca and especially before using any product sold on this website.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.