50% OFF 2nd | Allmax Collagen + Biotin (2 x 440 g)
Does not Stack with Discount Codes or Site-Wide Sales.
Grass Fed & Pasture Raised
- 10 g of Collagen for joint & bone health*
- 10,000 mcg of Biotin for skin, hair & nail strength*
- 90 mg of Vitamin C aids in tissue regeneration*
Key Benefits of Using Allmax Collage + Biotin:
- Skin Rejuvenation: Collagen plays a crucial role in skin elasticity, hydration and strengthening. A study found that intake of 3–10 grams of collagen per day for an average of 69 days can lead to significant improvements in skin elasticity and hydration especially in women. Some studies show that collagen peptides have played an important role in slowing down the aging of skin by reducing dryness and wrinkles.
- Maintain Bone Health: Collagen supplements might help provide relief in joint pain where some theories have suggested that the accumulation of supplemental collagen in the cartilage stimulates production of natural collagen in tissues, thus providing better support to joints.
- Boost Muscle Mass: Collagen supplements have proven to help increase muscle mass in people with sarcopenia (loss of muscle mass with age). A study on older men suggested that intake of 15 grams of collagen supplements along with physical exercise showed significant increase in muscle mass and strength compared to ones not on collagen supplement.
- Promote Heart Health: Collagen can help support cardiovascular health and help improve and maintain the overall health of a healthy heart.
The ALLMAX Naturals line introduces all-new sourced from Grass Fed and Pasture Raised cows, Collagen Powder with added Biotin and Vitamin C. Our Collagen Protein is derived from Hydrolyzed Collagen Protein Peptides, giving you 9 g of protein in every scoop. Collagen is essential for production of connective tissue and provides support for healthy joints, hair, nails and skin. What makes ALLMAX Naturals Collagen so special? Our triple-action formula not only contains Collagen but the added benefits of Vitamin C that aids in the synthesis of Collagen along with Biotin for extra support in the formation of healthy hair, nails and skin.
Collagen is the most abundant source of protein in the body making up over 30% and acts as the glue that holds everything together. Over time, as we age, the natural production of collagen slows resulting in the signs of visible aging such as wrinkles, sagging skin, joint pain and weak nails. By supplementing with Collagen one can aid in reversing these signs of aging and reduce aches and pains. Now you can look AND feel your best!
For Athletes that train intensely there is also an increased inevitably of sore joints and muscle pains. Collagen aids in supporting and building strong, flexible ligaments, tendons, cartilage and muscle. So you can recover faster and keep training harder.
Fight back against stiff and sore joints by supplementing with Collagen and Biotin. A diet supplemented with Collagen can also promote a better digestive system and maintain heart and brain health.*
Collagen is vital in maintaining good joint and connective tissue health. Collagen can also aid in strengthening your bones. The addition of Vitamin C helps repair tissue and maintain bones and joints. Biotin promotes skin, hair and nail strength.*
Collagen plus biotin promotes healthy skin, hair and nails. Age decreases the body’s ability to produce collagen, supplementing with collagen helps restore skin’s natural elasticity and appearance, reducing the signs of aging.*
Allmax Naturals Collagen is unflavored, sugar free and easy to mix into your choice of beverage, recipe or smoothie to boost your collagen protein intake. Our Collagen is easily digestible, Gluten Free and both Paleo and Keto friendly. Available in a 44 Serving Size.
Take 1-2 scoops (10 - 20 g) of Allmax Collagen Protein with approx 250 ml of your choice of beverage, recipe or smoothie to boost your collagen protein intake.
Servings Per Container: 44 + 44
|Hydrolyzed Collagen Peptides
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.