Allmax Nutrition CLA 95 (90 Sgels)
Step up your health and fitness game with Allmax Nutrition CLA 95 (90 caps), a top-rated Conjugated Linoleic Acid supplement, available on Fitshop.ca. This premium quality product, rich in naturally occurring essential fatty acids from sunflower oil, is designed to promote muscle tone and aid in reducing stored body fat. Ideal for fitness enthusiasts searching for 'CLA supplements' or 'natural fat loss solutions', Allmax Nutrition CLA 95 is renowned for its purity and effectiveness in complementing a healthy lifestyle and exercise regimen.
Benefits of Using Allmax Nutrition Conjugated Linoleic Acid:
- Promotes Muscle Tone: Enhances muscle definition and strength.
- May Reduce Stored Body Fat: Aids in decreasing body fat levels naturally.
- Sunflower Oil Rich in CLA: Natural and high-quality source of CLA.
- Naturally Occurring Essential Fatty Acid: Offers health benefits beyond weight management.
- Improves Nutrient Uptake: Enhances overall nutritional efficiency.
- Derived from Safflower Oil: Ensures a pure and effective source of CLA.
- Easy-to-Swallow Soft Gel Caps: Convenient for daily supplementation.
- Clarinol Brand CLA: Guarantees high-quality, pure CLA for maximum efficacy.
- Supports Healthy Weight Management: Ideal for maintaining a healthy weight in conjunction with diet and exercise.
Looking for 'high-quality CLA supplements' or 'effective fat loss solutions'? Allmax Nutrition CLA 95 (90 caps), featured on Fitshop.ca, is the perfect fit. This supplement is highly sought after by those aiming for natural weight management and muscle tone enhancement. The use of sunflower oil and Clarinol brand CLA assures its position as a top contender in searches for 'best CLA for muscle tone' and 'natural fatty acid supplements for weight loss.' Incorporate Allmax Nutrition CLA 95 into your health regimen for a safe, natural, and effective approach to achieving your fitness goals.
FAQ about Allmax Nutrition CLA Supplement:
1. What is CLA?
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a naturally occurring fatty acid found in meat, cheese and dairy products. Supplementing with CLA has been shown in studies to help reduce body fat by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL). This enzyme transfers fats from the bloodstream to the fat cells. As a result of the decreased enzyme activity the transport of fat into fat cells is blocked. At the same time CLA also stimulates the breakdown of stored body fat (lipolysis). ALLMAX Nutrition CLA is derived from safflower oil.
2. How do I take CLA95?
As a weight loss aid, take 1 capsule of CLA95 three times daily immediately prior to meals. Always make sure to read the complete label before starting any new supplement.
3. Who should use CLA95?
Anyone who is looking to lose weight and shape their body can take CLA95. CLA95 is ideal for both men and women who want that added weight loss edge.
4. What are the side effects associated with CLA?
As long as you are taking the recommended dosage of CLA you shouldn’t experience any side effects. Preliminary research has shown CLA is safe to take and free of any known side effects when consumed according to the label.
5. If I’m taking prescription drugs can I take CLA95?
Before starting any natural supplement make sure you speak with your physician first. Although there shouldn’t be a problem with taking prescription drugs your doctor will be able to provide an answer specific to your situation.
6. Does CLA95 contain any stimulants such as ephedrine?
No it does not. CLA95 is derived from naturally occurring fatty acids and doesn’t include stimulants. However, even without stimulants CLA95 has still been found to be helpful in aiding with weight loss and reducing body fat.
7. Can I take CLA95 if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
CLA should not be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. CLA has been shown to reduce the fat content of breast milk and as a result, the milk fat intake by infants decreased. This has resulted in an overall caloric decrease of 65 kilocalories per day, which may be unhealthy for your newborn.
8. I’ve heard that some CLA supplements don’t contain enough of the active form of CLA, how do I know this version works?
ALLMAX CLA95 is powered by the world-renowned safflower-derived Clarinol brand. It is guaranteed to contain 950 mg of pure CLA per 1000 mg soft gel capsule. ALMAX CLA95 provides you with the highest concentration of the purest CLA isomers available.
9. What kind of research has been conducted on CLA?
A six-month double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study which was published in the December 2000 issue of Journal of Nutrition found that CLA helped reduce body fat and preserve muscle tissue. According to this study, the optimal amount needed for weight loss or body fat reduction should be around 3.4 grams of CLA per day.
10. How long will it take for me to see results with CLA95?
You should start to see results within 8 to 12 weeks as long as you are following the labeled directions correctly. This is the average amount of time it took participants in the clinical studies to see results. But remember, results may vary.
11. Do I need to diet and exercise while taking CLA95?
For your best results you should combine ALLMAX CLA95 with a balanced meal plan and regular exercise program. By incorporating CLA95 into your healthy lifestyle you’ll experience results quicker.
12. How long can I stay on CLA95?
Clinical research hasn’t shown any adverse reactions to long term use of CLA. You can continue supplementing with CLA95 as long as you would like.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily immediately prior to meals.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or breastfeeding.
Servings Per Container: 90
|Clarinol A-95 (95% Active Isomers)
|95% Conjugated Linoleic Acid
|[50:50 Isomer Blend (Cis-9, Trans-11 Isomer: Trans-10, Cis-12 Isomer)]
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.