50% OFF 2nd | Allmax CLA 95 (2 x 150 caps)
Note: Discount Codes do not Stack.
- 95% Active CLA Isomers Per Capsule
- The #1 Highest CLA Concentration You Can Buy!
- Derived From Pure Safflower Oil
- Lose Weight Naturally
- ALLMAX Nutrition CLA95 is a natural source of conjugated linoleic acid derived from safflower oil, and is conveniently provided in easy to swallow soft gel caps.
- ALLMAX Nutrition CLA95 is manufactured exclusively using Clarinol brand CLA which is world known for providing outstanding quality and customer care. Clarinol ensures only the highest ingredients are used and provides only the purest of safflower oil.
- ALLMAX Nutrition CLA95 is a safe, natural and effective way to maintain a healthy body weight while following a healthy lifestyle and exercise plan.
1. What is CLA?
CLA (conjugated linoleic acid) is a naturally occurring fatty acid found in meat, cheese and dairy products. Supplementing with CLA has been shown in studies to help reduce body fat by inhibiting the activity of the enzyme lipoprotein lipase (LPL). This enzyme transfers fats from the bloodstream to the fat cells. As a result of the decreased enzyme activity the transport of fat into fat cells is blocked. At the same time CLA also stimulates the breakdown of stored body fat (lipolysis). ALLMAX Nutrition CLA is derived from safflower oil.
2. How do I take CLA95?
As a weight loss aid, take 1 capsule of CLA95 three times daily immediately prior to meals. Always make sure to read the complete label before starting any new supplement.
3. Who should use CLA95?
Anyone who is looking to lose weight and shape their body can take CLA95. CLA95 is ideal for both men and women who want that added weight loss edge.
4. What are the side effects associated with CLA?
As long as you are taking the recommended dosage of CLA you shouldn’t experience any side effects. Preliminary research has shown CLA is safe to take and free of any known side effects when consumed according to the label.
5. If I’m taking prescription drugs can I take CLA95?
Before starting any natural supplement make sure you speak with your physician first. Although there shouldn’t be a problem with taking prescription drugs your doctor will be able to provide an answer specific to your situation.
6. Does CLA95 contain any stimulants such as ephedrine?
No it does not. CLA95 is derived from naturally occurring fatty acids and doesn’t include stimulants. However, even without stimulants CLA95 has still been found to be helpful in aiding with weight loss and reducing body fat.
7. Can I take CLA95 if I’m pregnant or breastfeeding?
CLA should not be used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding. CLA has been shown to reduce the fat content of breast milk and as a result, the milk fat intake by infants decreased. This has resulted in an overall caloric decrease of 65 kilocalories per day, which may be unhealthy for your newborn.
8. I’ve heard that some CLA supplements don’t contain enough of the active form of CLA, how do I know this version works?
ALLMAX CLA95 is powered by the world-renowned safflower-derived Clarinol brand. It is guaranteed to contain 950 mg of pure CLA per 1000 mg soft gel capsule. ALMAX CLA95 provides you with the highest concentration of the purest CLA isomers available.
9. What kind of research has been conducted on CLA?
A six-month double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study which was published in the December 2000 issue of Journal of Nutrition found that CLA helped reduce body fat and preserve muscle tissue. According to this study, the optimal amount needed for weight loss or body fat reduction should be around 3.4 grams of CLA per day.
10. How long will it take for me to see results with CLA95?
You should start to see results within 8 to 12 weeks as long as you are following the labeled directions correctly. This is the average amount of time it took participants in the clinical studies to see results. But remember, results may vary.
11. Do I need to diet and exercise while taking CLA95?
For your best results you should combine ALLMAX CLA95 with a balanced meal plan and regular exercise program. By incorporating CLA95 into your healthy lifestyle you’ll experience results quicker.
12. How long can I stay on CLA95?
Clinical research hasn’t shown any adverse reactions to long term use of CLA. You can continue supplementing with CLA95 as long as you would like.
Take 1 capsule 3 times daily immediately prior to meals.
WARNING: Do not use if you are pregnant, nursing or breastfeeding.
Servings Per Container: 150 + 150
|Clarinol A-95 (95% Active Isomers)||1000mg||N/A|
|95% Conjugated Linoleic Acid||N/A||N/A|
|[50:50 Isomer Blend (Cis-9, Trans-11 Isomer: Trans-10, Cis-12 Isomer)]||N/A||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.