Magnesium 250 mg (100 Veg Caps)
- Helps to maintain proper muscle function. Helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates, fats and proteins.
- 250 mg of elemental magnesium from magnesium malate and the natural oxide form
- Magnesium malate is made by combining a natural magnesium complex with malic acid
- Provides the approximate equivalent of 450 mg malic acid per capsule
- Malic acid is made in the body and is also found naturally in many fruits including apples and sour cherries. It is a safe food ingredient used to flavour sour candies and some wines
- Take with food and spread the daily dosage throughout the day to reduce the likelihood of gastric side effects because too much magnesium can induce diarrhea
Magnesium is the second most abundant mineral inside the body’s cells and is essential for hundreds of cellular reactions and the health of every organ. It is found in whole grains, nuts and green leafy vegetables but is one of the nutrients lost during cooking and processing. Magnesium is also depleted by the use of certain medications (antibiotics, diuretics, oral contraceptives) and the consumption of alcohol, processed meats, and soda drinks. Researchers conclude that a significant proportion of North Americans consume less magnesium than they need. To compound our deficient diet, our need for magnesium increases when we are under stress or experiencing digestive difficulties – things that affect all of us from time to time. Magnesium deficiency is difficult to diagnose and is not associated with any symptoms at first, but inadequate magnesium reserves may contribute to many conditions including cardiovascular disease, diabetes, muscle pain and weakness, migraines, and headaches. Supplemental magnesium has been recommended by health professionals for decades as it plays a crucial role in our physiology, allowing our bodies (including our cardiovascular system) to function properly.
- Easy-to-swallow, fast-dissolving vegetarian capsules
- Suitable for vegans
- Contains no ingredients that are a source of gluten
- Good Manufacturing Practices standards
- Tested for guaranteed purity and potency
Take 1 capsule daily or as directed by a health care practitioner.
Servings Per Container: 100
|Magnesium (magnesium malate, magnesium oxide)||250 mg||N/A|
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate (vegetable).
Contains no dairy, wheat, gluten, corn, soy or peanuts.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.