Turmeric (Curcumin) Powder (150 g)
Fermented for greater bio-availability
- 100% Organic
- Enhanced bio-availability Curcumin
- Relieves joint pain and swelling
- Traditional spice
- Vegan, Gluten-free & Non-GMO
Turmeric (Curcumin) Powder
Even after thousands of years of traditional culinary use, Turmeric (Curcuma longa) continues to surprise and delight nutritional researchers by its endless array of health benefits. Packed with antioxidants and phyto-nutrients, Turmeric’s medicinal and culinary versatility makes it the most popular superfood spice in the world today. Even a small amount yields big benefits. Studies show that a mere half teaspoon daily provides a broad spectrum of protective antioxidant power.
Turmeric (Curcumin) for Joint Health
Joint deterioration commonly occurs as we age due to normal wear and tear or degenerative conditions such as osteoarthritis. Curcumin containing, turmeric extract, serratiopeptidase and piperine helps to relieve the joint pain and swelling that comes with osteoarthritis.
Curcumin (Turmeric) Benefits
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties, useful for disinfecting wounds and burns.
- Is an excellent way to prevent prostate cancer, with pre-existing prostate cancer, curcumin prevents its further growth, prevents the growth of breast cancer, is a natural prevention of melanoma: kills cancer cells and prevents their further growth,
- Cleanses the liver in a natural way.
- Can prevent or stop the progression of Alzheimer’s disease (destroys clusters of amyloidosis in the brain), proven to reduce brain aneurysm symptoms, prevents the growth of metastases in many cancers.
- Natural painkiller
- Regulates metabolism and helps in weight loss
- Has long been used in China as a remedy for depression.
- Curcumin accelerates wound healing and quickly restores the injured skin, helps in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases
Mix 2 teaspoons (6g) with juice or in a smoothie or add to meals.
Servings Per Container: 25
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.