L-Cysteine 500 mg (100 Tabs)
- antioxidant properties
- improves nail and hair texture and elasticity
- promotes healthy skin, hair and nails
- strengthens protective lining of the stomach and intestines
- plays an important role in the communication between immune system cells
L-Cysteine is a non-essential amino acid that is an important component of hair, nails and the keratin of the skin. L-Cysteine stabilizes protein structure and aids in the formation of collagen, thereby promoting healthy skin, hair and nail texture and elasticity.
Preliminary evidence also suggests that NAC supplements:
- may improve symptoms associated with Sjögren's syndrome (an autoimmune disorder characterized by dry mouth and dry eyes).
- enhances cognitive functioning in some individuals with Alzheimer's disease
- prevent development of cataracts and macular degeneration
- slows down motor impairment in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS, often called Lou Gehrig's disease which is a progressive loss of control of voluntary muscles due to destruction of nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord)
- helps treat hepatitis C when combined with standard medical treatment
- helps increase HDL cholesterol (the good kind of cholesterol)
- helps increase fertility along with fertility drugs in people with polycystic ovary disease
- helps improve outcome in children with advanced cerebral adrenoleukodystrophy, a type of leukemia
- may be useful in treating cocaine addiction. Twenty-three cocaine addicts completely or significantly reduced their use of cocaine during treatment with NAC in a small clinical study.
Take 1 tablet daily.
Servings Per Container: 100
|Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||N/A|
|Vitamin B-6 (as Pyridoxine HCl)||10 mg||N/A|
|L-Cysteine (as L-Cysteine Hydrochloride)||500 mg||N/A|
Cellulose, Citric Acid, Silica and Magnesium Stearate and Vegetable Source. Vegetarian Formula.
Free of: sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, milk, egg or preservatives.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.