Curcumin Complex (60 Veggie Caps)
- Antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an anti-inflammatory to help relieve joint pain
- 630 mg curcuminoids - High Potency
- Vegetarian / Vegan
Curcumin is the major bioactive component found in the roots of Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a plant belonging to the ginger family. Turmeric has been used as a colouring and flavouring agent in South Asian cuisines for centuries, and it has also been recommended by traditional Ayurvedic herbalists for thousands of years. Curcumin has been extensively researched by modern scientists for its various biological activities. Veg capsule delivery provides a product that is suitable for vegetarians and vegans versus our softgel version.
- Antiseptic and antibacterial properties, useful for disinfecting wounds and burns.
- Is an excellent way to prevent prostate cancer, with pre-existing prostate cancer, curcumin prevents its further growth, prevents the growth of breast cancer, is a natural prevention of melanoma: kills cancer cells and prevents their further growth,
- Cleanses the liver in a natural way.
- Can prevent or stop the progression of Alzheimer’s disease (destroys clusters of amyloidosis in the brain), proven to reduce brain aneurysm symptoms, prevents the growth of metastases in many cancers.
- Natural painkiller
- Regulates metabolism and helps in weight loss
- Has long been used in China as a remedy for depression.
- Curcumin accelerates wound healing and quickly restores the injured skin, helps in the treatment of psoriasis and other inflammatory skin diseases
Turmeric Curcumin (Kurkumin) is an herb from the ginger family known also as yellow root. It originates from India and is one of the main ingredients of curry powder, but used independently, particularly for meals of rice and chicken. The root is boiled, then dried and the skin is peeled. Then the root is grinded to a powder. It gets a yellow powder spicy and slightly bitter taste.
Yellow root belongs to the Zingiberaceae family, and its botanical name is Curcuma longa.
Curcumin is one of the most powerful natural remedies. The active medicinal ingredient in turmeric curcumin is called curcumin (kurkumin). It is used in India for thousands of years as a spice and natural color. Curcumin benefits are gradually exposing over the centuries. It had long been clear that curcumin has anti-inflammatory properties, but recent studies have shown that kurkumin is – a miracle of nature. The benefits of curcumin were confirmed in many treatment diseases ranging from cancer to Alzheimer’s disease.
As an herbal dietary supplement, take 1 Vcap 2 to 3 times daily, preferably with meals.
Servings Per Container: 60
|Turmeric Root Extract (Curcuma longa)||665mg||N/A|
|Total Curcuminoids||630 mg||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.