Joint Aid Plus (90 Caplets)
- Joint Aid Plus™ is A Comprehensive 10 Ingredient Joint Supplement.
As we age our bodies increasingly need the naturally occurring nutrients necessary for our joints to work properly and pain-free. Degenerative joint conditions occur as a result of the natural aging process or injury. Our bodies respond to the wear and tear we place on our joints by making adaptive changes. These changes can eventually do more harm than good by causing degenerative joint conditions and a number of painful symptoms.
Our goal in developing Joint Aid Plus™ was and is to achieve a full and pain-free range of motion in your joints without drugs; a goal that was much more easily said than done! After years of research including the review of hundreds of clinical studies and their associated ingredients by doctors and nutritionists Cambridge Laboratories finally developed a formula that really works well and works quickly for the vast majority of people with occasional or chronic joint pain.
What Joint Aid Plus™ Is
Joint Aid Plus™ is an extremely effective product that fixes the actual problems related to joint pain and doesn’t just mask the symptoms. Joint Aid Plus™ truly improves the integrity of your joints by rebuilding and repairing the structural and connective parts of your joints and bones including strengthening the cartilage, promoting flexible tendons, building strong ligaments and aids in the development of solid bone mass.
The ingredients in Joint Aid Plus™ are there to help promote both the rebuilding of damaged joints and the ongoing maintenance of healthy joints. This is achieved because Joint Aid Plus™ supports and adds to the natural mechanisms being used by the body that help promote, preserve, and protect your bones and joints. Our formula is designed to improve the bio-availability of the structural nutrients it provides and assists in eliminating harmful toxins that contribute to the destruction of your joints and their connective tissue.
How Joint Aid Plus™ Works
In order to relieve joint pain your body needs all of the body’s essential building blocks contributing simultaneously to the remedial process. In addition to just having the building blocks available, your body needs to be able to get them to your joints. A good joint supplement needs to contain a full spectrum of ingredients, and that is where Joint Aid Plus™ is vastly superior to the rest.
Joint Aid Plus™ provides exactly what is needed for proper delivery of its healing nutrients. The best ingredients are absolutely useless if they cannot be metabolized by the body. Elemental bioavailability is of utmost importance! Bioavailability is why we include Natural Source Vitamin C, Bromelain and Turmeric extracts. Those ingredients help improve circulation throughout the entire body. Improving circulation allows the building blocks such as Glucosamine, MSM, Sodium Hyaluronate, and Collagen to penetrate into the damaged areas to help maintain and repair your joints. By improving your circulation, you also increase your body’s ability to remove toxins that have built up in the tissues around your joints.
The Joint Aid Plus™ Program
Joint Aid Plus™ does not necessarily have to be taken for long periods or in high doses. Due to the multi-ingredient formulation, for most people all that is needed is a three-month program. The Joint Aid Plus™ Program is really easy to follow. One bottle to jump start your joints’ natural healing process taken during the first 10 days (3 caplets three times a day for 10 days). Then three more bottles taken over three months (one caplet 3 times a day) to bring long lasting relief to joint discomfort. On the Joint Aid Plus™ Program people really feel the remarkable improvement and so will you! Joint Aid Plus™ helps relieve joint stiffness and discomfort and returns your freedom of movement.
What Joint Aid Plus™ Will Do For You
Joint Aid Plus™ is a significant remedy that helps repair damage to and provides everyday preventative maintenance for the joints! Joint Aid Plus™ will relieve the pain of Arthritis. It will improve your ability to play sports pain free with a faster recovery time. It will help you climb stairs, enjoy walking or even lift weights pain free.
These are the ingredients we use in Joint Aid Plus™:
- CMO (cetyl myristoleate, or cetylated fatty acids) – Has a powerful anti-inflammatory action in the autoimmune system. Patented for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled study, 88.2% of patients with inflammatory arthritis reported significant improvement including relief from pain and reduction of stiffness. Also proven in a double-blind, placebo controlled study to improve knee pain, stiffness, and loss of function in patients with chronic osteoarthritis of the knee; greater ease of movement while walking and climbing stairs was reported.
- Glucosamine (hydrochloride, from crab exoskeleton) – Well known as a medically accepted remedy for maintaining healthy cartilage and joints.
- MSM (methylsulfonylmethane, or dimethyl sulphone) – A powerful nutrient that helps to relieve the joint pain of arthritis, especially arthritis of the knee.
- Vitamin C (extracted from the seed of the Zea mays plant) – Helps in the development and maintenance of cartilage and bones. Is often noted as having an anti-inflammatory action.
- Manganese (gluconate) – Needed for healthy skin, bone and cartilage formation as well as glucose tolerance. Also helps activate superoxide dismutase (SOD), an important antioxidant enzyme.
- Quercetin (dihydrate) – An antioxidant with an anti-inflammatory action: helps limit the release of histamine and other mediators of inflammation.
- Collagen (gelatin hydrolyzate) – The most abundant protein in the body and the main component of connective tissue. Depletes naturally as you age; production in the body stops by age 40. Nourishes the joints; allows better ease of movement and less arthritic pain.
- Hyaluronic acid (HA, sodium hyalauronate) – A key natural component of all connective tissue in the body. Nourishes the joints; enables body tissues to have resiliency and move without friction; helps support immune function, cardiovascular health, skin texture, and eye health; and helps protect from free radical damage. HA depletes naturally as you age.
- Bromelain (from pineapple stem, Ananas Comosus) – An anti-inflammatory enzyme helpful in healing pain and swelling from minor muscle injuries.
- Turmeric (Curcuma longa) – Used in herbal medicine to help relieve joint inflammation. The active constituent, curcumin, also helps protect against free radical damage.
One Caplet 3 times daily with food.
Servings Per Container: 90
|Glucosamine HCL (Hydrachloride) (from crab exoskeleton)||500 mg||N/A|
|Methylsulfonylmethane (dimethyl sulphone)||66.67 mg||N/A|
|Vitamin C (vitamin c, Zea mays seed)||33.3 mg||N/A|
|Manganese (manganese gluconate)||0.83 mg||N/A|
|Quercetine dihydrate||3.33 mg||N/A|
|Gelatin hydrolyzate||33.33 mg||N/A|
|Sodium Hyaluronate||3.33 mg||N/A|
|Cetylated fatty acids (Celadrin)||83.3 mg||N/A|
|Tumeric (Curcuma longa, rhizome)||66.67 mg||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.