Boswellia-Curcumin (90 Veggie Caps)
- Innovative 4 ingredient complex for inflammation
- Relieves joint pain and swelling
- Added Piperine increases bioavailability of Curcumin by 2000%!
- Vegetable Capsule
- Gluten Free
Joint deterioration commonly occurs as we age due to normal wear and tear or degenerative conditions such as osteoarthritis. Boswellia-Curcumin Complex containing boswellia extract, turmeric extract, serratiopeptidase and piperine helps to relieve the joint pain and swelling that comes with osteoarthritis.
Ingredients that Work!
- Boswellia Extract contains active components referred to as boswellic acids that act as anti-inflammatory agents for joint health.
- Turmeric Extract, from the turmeric root, provides the anti-inflammatory compounds curcuminoids and curcumin to help ease pain.
- Serratiopeptidase, a proteolytic enzymes sourced from silkworms, used in nature to dissolve their cocoons, is added for is traditional anti-inflammatory properties and it’s abilities to reduce pain and swelling.
- Piperine, also called black pepper, is known for its digestive use traditional to Ayurvedic medicine. Piperine helps to improve digestion, which can help the body to absorb and assimilate the compounds and nutrients available for relieving joint pain.
(Oral) Adults Only: Take 1 capsule 3 times per day. Take 2 hours after a meal.
Servings Per Container: 90
|Boswellia 10:1 Extract (Boswellia serrata – Gum oleoresin)||350 mg||N/A|
|(Standardized to contain 40% Boswellic Acids)||N/A||N/A|
|(Equivalent to 3500 mg dried Boswellia gum oleoresin powder)||N/A||N/A|
|Serratiopeptidase (Serratia marcescens (E-15))||40,000 SU||N/A|
|Turmeric Extract (Curcuma longa - Rhizome)||100 mg||N/A|
|(Standardized to contain 95% Curcuminoids and 70% Curcumin)||N/A||N/A|
|Piperine (Piper nigrum) (Fruit)||3 mg||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.