Inositol (Myo-Inositol) powder (500 g)
- Present in all animal tissues, especially at higher concentrations in the brain and heart; plays a role in the liver effectively processing fats, as well as the function of muscles and nerves.
- Known to boost serotonin production in the brain, helping to combat depression and mood-related disorders.
- Helps to lower cholesterol levels; inositol combines with choline to product lecithin, which is essential for fat breakdown within veins, capillaries, and arteries.
As an important component of phospholipids, inositol can assist in regulating cellular response for healthy body functioning. Helps support healthy mood balance.
Benefits of Inositol
- It promotes strong, health hair.
- It lowers cholesterol levels.
- It can treat depression and mood swings.
- It can help babies with respiratory problems.
- It might help fight against cancer.
- It can help diabetes sufferers.
- It eases constipation.
Inositol is a naturally occurring isomer of glucose It is classified as a member of the vitamin B complex. Sometimes people refer to it as B8, but it is not really a vitamin itself.
Inositol is a natural chemical compound present in the human body and in certain ordinary foods.It is direct precursor of phospholipids which are a major component of cellular membranes.
What does this mean?
Phospholipids are fat-soluble, naturally-occurring molecules that help make up our cellular structure. Both inositol and the phospholipids play a major role in signal transmission for many neurotransmitters and hormones. There is growing evidence that lithium and fish oil may also exert their beneficial effects by regulating these same signal transmissions.
Inositol is important for regulating serotonin and insulin, and breaking down fats and reducing blood cholesterol.
(ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Take 1 level tablespoon (9 g) 1 to 2 times per day, mixed into water or juice.
CAUTIONS: Discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner if you experience nausea, fatigue, headache, dizziness, abdominal pain, flatulence or soft stools occur. Consult a health care practitioner if you have bipolar disorder, or are taking St. John’s Wort or minerals. Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; are using Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors (SSRIs); or have calcium, iron or zinc deficiency.
Servings Per Container: 55+
|Inositol (Myo-Inositol)||9000 mg||N/A|
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: None.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, wheat, soya, corn, or gluten.