2 x Collagen Protein 1.1lbs (500 g)
*Does not Stack with Sales Discounts or Codes
- 100% Pure Unflavoured Collagen Protein
- Collagen Forming
- Full of Essential Amino Acids
- Important for health of skin, hair and nails
- Essential for maintaining healthy joints
- Enhanced Bovine Collagen sourced from grass fed cows
- Great source of additional protein
- Gluten Free
- 0g Sugar
- Low in Sodium
- 94% Pure Protein by Weight
8 Awesome Benefits of Collagen Protein
- Improves Health of Skin and Hair: Increasing collagen levels can help your skin look firmer, increase smoothness, and keep skin cells renewing and repairing normally.
- Reduces Joint Pains and Degeneration: As we get older andwe lose collagen, our tendons and ligaments start moving with less ease, leading to stiffness, swollen joints and more. Also Great for athletes and people who like to stay fit to protect and keep joints healthy
- Helps Heal Leaky Gut: Consuming collagen protein helps form connective tissue and heals the protective lining of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Increase Metabolism & Muscle Repair: Adding a good source of protein like collagen protein is important for repairing muscle tissue, healing wounds, sparing tissue waste, boosting the metabolism, and aiding in proper growth and development.
- Strengthens Nails, Hair and Teeth: Collagen protein is the building block of your fingernails, hair and teeth. Adding collagen protein into your diet can help keep your nails strong and possibly reverse signs of hair loss.
- Improves Liver Health: Collagen protein is high in amino acids that help detox your body of harmful substances, improve blood flow and keep your heart young.
- Cardiovascular Health: The Amino Acids found in collagen protein can help your artery walls release fat buildup in the bloodstream, shrinking the fat in the arteries and minimizing fat accumulation.
- High Source of Protein: For individuals lacking protein in their diets, collagen protein makes an excellent choice. Gluten free and over 94% pure protein, collagen beef protein not only rates much higher than whey protein but most other proteins currently on the market.
Collagen is important for the health of your skin, hair and nails. It’s also essential for maintaining healthy joints. Collagen production decreases with age, so adding a naturally sourced collagen supplement can help counter the negative impact.
Enhanced Bovine Collagen is hydrolyzed for easy absorption, and sourced from grass fed cows.
Restore and rebuild collagen with OneBrand Nutrition 100% Pure Enhanced Collagen, flavourless hydrolyzed collagen (peptides). Peptides are short chain amino acids naturally derived from collagen protein. These natural peptides are highly bio-available, digestible and soluble. Sourced from grass-fed cows, OneBrand's Collagen Protein is rBGH & BSE-free (no antibiotics or hormones), with no artificial sweeteners or GMO ingredients. Amino acids glycine, lysine & proline revitalize firm and smooth skin.
(ORAL) ADULTS ONLY: Mix 1 tablespoon (8.5 g) in half a cup or more of cold water, juice or your favourite beverage.
Servings Per Container: 116+
|Hydrolyzed Collagen (Peptides) (Bovine Skin)||8.5 g||N/A|
|Saturated Fat||0 g||0%|
|+Trans Fat||0 g||0%|
|Providing the following Typical Amino Acid Profile||N/A||N/A|
|Aspartic Acid||5.75%||489 mg|
|Glutamic Acid||10.8%||918 mg|
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: None.
CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, yeast, artificial sweeteners, wheat, corn, soya, gluten, or GMO ingredients.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.