Chlorophyll Liquid (473ml) | Peppermint
- Internal deodorant to help control body odour.
- 3x Concentrated - more servings per bottle
- With Peppermint
- Fresh on Breathe
Chlorophyll is a green pigment naturally produced by plants and algae and gives them their characteristic green color. Chlorophyll is critical for photosynthesis, the process by which sunlight is converted into chemical energy. Chlorophyll can function as a free radical neutralizer, may help to support the body's detoxification processes and has been traditionally used as an internal deodorizer. This water-soluble extract is in the form of sodium copper chlorophyllin. With added Peppermint, liquid chlorophyll that can be added to food or beverages to help freshen breath and help control body odour.
Other Chlorophyll Benefits:
So in addition to helping to rebuild and replenish our red blood cells, chlorophyll, being highly alkaline, also gives the body the following benefits:
- Anti Carcinogenic: Chlorophyll protects against a whole host of carcinogens found in fungus-laden foods such as nuts and grains, the toxins from cooked meats, and air-borne carcinogens (from pollution). It blocks the metabolism in the body of harmful chemicals known as procarcinogens that damage DNA. Studies published in the journals Carcinogenesis and Food and Chemical Toxicology clearly display that chlorophyll inhibits carcinogenesis.
- Antioxidant & Anti-inflammatory: containing high levels of the vitamins A, C and E, chlorophyll has strong antioxidant capacity and has also been found to help reduce inflammation.
- Chelation of Heavy Metals: chlorophyll is one of the most important chelates in nature. It’s ability to bind to and remove toxic heavy metals such as mercury makes it an extremely powerful healer.
- Antiseptic:while chlorophyll doesn’t actually have antiseptic properties of its own, it, quite remarkably, DOES have the ability to aid our body’s tissue in destroying germs. By strengthening tissue, it increases the disease resistance of cells and, at the same time, prevents the growth of bacteria!
- Treats Bad Breath:This one is a real bonus and really works! Chlorophyll has a double-action remedy for bad breath. Firstly, as a deodoriser, it will eliminate odours in the mouth and throat, but secondly (and more importantly) it promotes a healthy digestive tract – which is the primary reason for bad breath.
- Rapid Delivery of Magnesium: this has a highly alkalising effect on the body and helps to deliver much needed oxygen to cells and tissues.
- Contains vitamin K, C, folic acid, iron, calcium, protein: which are all also essential in building and repairing red blood cells and boosting our immune system.
- Body Oder. Chlorophyll is great for people who have excessive body odor or are on Keto-genic diets.
Chlorophyll is a one of a kind material usually seen in plants. This pigment provides plants with their green color. It is also essential in photosynthesis, thus assisting in the wellness of the plants by transforming the sunrays into chemical power. NOW Liquid Chlorophyll contains water-soluble chlorophyll derived from Alfalfa.
As a dietary supplement, take 1 teaspoon (5 mL) daily in 8 oz. of water or juice. Shake well before use. Refrigerate after opening.
Liquid Chlorophyll Disclaimer from NOW Chlorophyll contains a green pigment that could stain your clothing. Handle with care.
Servings Per Container: 94
Vegetable Glycerin, De-ionized Water, Peppermint (Mentha piperita) Oil and Potassium Sorbate. Vegetarian Product.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.