Cytomax 4.5 Lbs (81 Servings)Cytomax Advanced Hydration Drink Mix is designed to deliver energy quickly and efficiently. The advanced carbohydrates system (ACS) and electrolytes in Cytomax Drink Mix provide nutrients to help hydrate fuel working muscles, and spare muscle glycogen to delay fatigue.
- Beats The Burn*: Cytomax's patented alpha L-Polylactate buffers lactic acid production in your muscles, reducing the "burn" during intense training and minimizing post-exercise muscle soreness.*
- Steady Energy*: Complex carbs stabilize blood sugar during exercise - no sugar crash*
- Cell Protection: Antioxidants reduce exercise-induced free radical effects to muscle cells*
- Oxygen Delivery*: Succinates enhance oxygen delivery exercise, reducing perceived exertion and minimizing muscle damage*
- Cellular Balance*: Electrolytes ensure cellular nutrient balance is restored quickly after exercise*
- Low Osmoality*: Ensures fluid reaches your muscles quickly - as fast as water!*
- Natural Herbal "Lift": (in Tangy Orange, Go Grape and Peachy Keen flavors only) Reduces your perceived effort so you can push harder
- Maltodextrin and Dextrose follow the Glucose Pathway
- Crystalline Fructose uses the Fructose Pathway
- ALPHA-L-POLYLACTATE BLEND relies on the Lactate Pathway
- In Addition: Water utilized the Aquaporin Pathway
- Before/During: Mix 1-1 1/2 scoops of Cytomax per 16 ounces of water to ensure a proper carbohydrate solution. Drink about 15 minutes before training and consistently during your workout. To ensure proper hydration, drink 32 ounces per hour of exercise.
- After: Drink a post-workout bottle for recovery and rehydration.*
How To Use Cytomax: Maximum endurance for cyclists and runners. Mix one packet of Cytomax and 16 oz. of water in a water bottle. Begin drinking 15-30 minutes into exercise. Drink 5 oz. every 15 minutes. After training, slowly drink another 16 oz. over the next hour to aid in recovery. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid caking. If caking occurs, simply break up with a spoon or other utensil.
Servings Per Container: 81
|Calories From Fat||0||N/A|
|Total Carbohydrate||23 g||N/A|
|Vitamin C (As Ascorbic Acid)||60 mg||N/A|
|Magnesium (As Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Succinate)||8 mg||2%|
|Vitamin C||63 mg||70%|
|Vitamin D||0 mcg||N/A|
|NOTE||25 mg caffeine in Tangy Orange Only||N/A|
Maltodextrin, Crystalline Fructose, Dextrose, Alpha-L-Polylactate Blend (L-Arginine, Glycine, Lactic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Citric Acid, Sodium Citrate, Less than 1% of: Malic Acid, Potassium Citrate, Silicon Dioxide (Anti-Caking Agent), Ascorbic Acid, Xanthan Gum, Dimethylpolysiloxane (Prevents Foaming), Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Phosphate, Stevia Extract, Monopotassium Phosphate, Carmine (Added for Color).
Manufacturer's Disclaimer:This container is filled by weight, not volume, and some settling may occur during shipping and handling. Store in a cool, dry place to avoid caking. If caking occurs, simply break up with a spoon or other utensil.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.