QUENCH BCAA (30 Servings) | Branched Chain Amino Acid Recovery Drink
- Huge 7.2g Dose of Vegan Fermented 2:1:1 BCAAs
- 10.2g of Total Amino Acids per Dose including:L-Glutamine, L-Carnitine Tartrate and Taurine
- Enhance Training & Delay Fatigue
- Improve Recovery Time
- Hydrate Naturally with CoconutWater & HimalayanSea Salt
- Mixes Instantly and Tastes Amazing
- 0g Sugar, 0g Carbs, 0 Calories
- 4 Delicious All-Natural Flavours, with NO Artificial Colours or Dyes
QUENCH Muscle Thirst!
Never suffer from thirsty muscles again with QUENCH BCAA! QUENCH is loaded with 7.2g of muscle-building BCAAs per serving, delivered in nature’s optimal 2:1:1 ratio. Each scoop has over 10g of total amino acids to fuel the most gruelling of workouts and help athletes train harder and recover faster. QUENCH promotes hydration with naturally occurring electrolytes and trace minerals found in Coconut Water and Pink Himalayan Salt. QUENCH is a natural, great tasting and sugar-free way for athletes of any kind to maximize workout intensity.
In addition to muscle-building BCAAs, QUENCH includes 1000mg each of L-Glutamine, Taurine and L-Carnitine L-Tartrate to help support muscle recovery and performance.
QUENCH contains no artificial flavours, colours or dyes! That’s right, all natural flavours, natural amino acids and electrolytes and trace minerals from natural sources make for a guilt-free performance and taste experience for everyone.
Ingredient Science QUENCH - All About BCAAs:
BCAAs are truly multi-functional and multi-purpose in nature. They are most well known and most prominently marketed for muscle growth and recovery, but there is a whole host of other benefits to BCAAs that may make them a worthwhile addition to your supplement regime:
- Enhance Muscle Protein Synthesis: Leucine in particular triggers what’s called the mTORC1 signalling pathway, an essential step in muscle building.
- Increase Fat Burning & Support Fat Loss: Higher BCAA intake has been linked to improved body composition. It is believed that leucine increases energy expenditure and fat oxidation, while isoleucine improves glucose tolerance.
- BCAA Supplementation can Support Hormone Balance: high intensity training can raise cortisol, which can negate your gains; but studies have shown that BCAA supplementation can improve testosterone to cortisol ratio, lower inflammation markers and improve recovery times.
- BCAAs Enhance Endurance & Lower Fatigue: BCAAs can be burned as energy to maintain ATP energy levels during rigorous exercise; and valine in particular inhibits uptake of tryptophan into the brain which can slow the production of serotonin. This is the neurotransmitter that signals fatigue, and can shut you down mentally.
- BCAAs can Lower Muscle Soreness: Several studies have demonstrated that supplementation with BCAAs can lower post-workout DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness). The net result is a quicker recovery so that you can train more frequently for more gains.
- Prevent Muscle Loss: even in the absence of exercise, BCAAs can trigger protein synthesis and help preserve muscle tissue while preventing fat gain. BCAAs are anti-catabolic, they can prevent muscle wastage during endurance exercise by creating a bigger pool of available aminos for energy use, so that muscle degradation doesn’t have to occur.
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 scoop (12.5 g) of QUENCH with 8-10 oz of cold water. Shake well and consume during exercise on training days, or drink throughout the day on non-training days.
Servings Per Container: 30
|Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate)||2 mg||118%|
|Sodium (as Pink Himalayan Sea Salt)||40 mg||2%|
|Quench BCAA + Recovery System||10,200 mg||N/A|
|L-Carnitine L-Tartrate||1000 mg||N/A|
|Natural Electrolyte Complex||200 mg||N/A|
|Coconut Water Powder||100 mg||N/A|
|Pink Himalayan Sea Salt||100 mg||N/A|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.